Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what I'm loving today!



I'm loving that our wedding is now less than 5 months away and I'm getting to work with some wonderful people throughout all the planning!


I'm loving this Infinity Ring. It's so pretty and it also reminds me of the TV show, Revenge. 



I'm loving this product! Since I wash my hands all the time and it's also getting colder here and my hands are constantly dry, I picked this up at the store and thought I'd give it a try. I've been putting it on my hands at night before I go to sleep and I wake up with super soft skin! It's amazing!



I'm loving the color, Olive Green, on these different types of clothing and accessories!






I'm loving these thigh high boots!



I'm loving all my other Pinterest finds this week!








I'm loving my fiance, Mac!









5 comments:

  1. Love the ring! I love the show Revenge! It's Wednesday... it's on tonight! :)

    I'm your newest follower!! Have a great day!!

    http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove those boots and that leather jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad you posted about the hand cream! I live in such a cold town in NC that I have been on the hunt for the perfect hand solution. I'm going to have to try it asap! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the CUTEST picture of you and your fiance- and I MUST find look-a-likes for those boots and jackets! Very chic!! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that ring and Revenge! I was pissed that it was a repeat this week!!

    And your pic of you and fiance is so cute! Is that on a merry-go-round!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! :)