Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap and Black Friday

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I spent mine back home with my family and had a wonderful time. It's always great to be able to go back and spend time with the ones I love most! Mac and I were able to eat lunch with his family and then we ate supper with mine. I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and friends and my amazing fiance!

Even though it's no longer Thanksgiving day, I still want to share a few things I am thankful for!

I'm thankful for my family! These pictures were taken at our engagement party:

Mac and I with my Mom.

Mac and I with my Dad and Stepmother.


I'm thankful for my job and and all the great opportunities I've had!

I'm thankful for my two cats, Champ and Pippa. They're seriously like my children!



I'm thankful that I will be married to the most wonderful guy in almost 5 months! 



After standing in line at Target at 3:30am last year, I told myself that was my first and last Black Friday experience. Well, this year, I decided I'd give it another try, on a much smaller level. I only had one thing in mind that I wanted and luckily it was at a Dick's Sporting Goods store that was very calm and not busy at all. It's actually a Christmas present to myself from my Dad (he had to work today and asked me to pick my present up for him haha.)

This is my Black Friday purchase and I absolutely love it!:



How was your Black Friday shopping experience this year?

2 comments:

  1. Love your new jacket - it is perfect! And Pippa and Champ are your children, but that's okay because Nora is my child! Love them! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Everyone looks so good! I did some black friday shopping this year, but it was relatively calm too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! :)