Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I'm traveling back home for a few days to spend some time with my family and friends. I'm so excited to see them and can't wait for the amazing food!

I'm loving my new nail polish! It's called Chinchilly by Essie. It's a great color for fall and matches almost anything!



I'm loving these Wayfarer sunglasses by RayBan! I have been obsessing over these for months and love the look of them! They are definitely on my Christmas list this year!



I'm loving that Mac and I are picking up our Save the Dates today from Three Little Birds. They look amazing! I can't wait to share them with you!

I'm loving boot socks! I love this style and I find myself wearing them all the time!




I'm loving these pins on Pinterest.







I'm loving my fiance! 



6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from WILW, and I LOVE those boot socks! I need to get myself some!!
    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boot socks are absolutely adorable, especially when they have that bit of lace on them.
    Love the pins!

    Have a lovely Thanskgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your pins! Can't wait to see your save-the-dates...my parents decided that they do want to do them now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boot socks! That reminds me I need to add that to my Black Friday shopping list ;) Also love that nail color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from WILW. Those boot socks are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! :)