Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Christmas List

My family and Mac have all started asking me what I want for Christmas this year. It's now less than a month away so I figured I should go ahead and make a list. I never can decide on what I want and it seems like every time I go shopping or just look at stores online I feel like what I want changes. However, there are a few things that I just have to have that have a permanent place on my list!

Here's what's on my Christmas list this year:

Rose Gold Boyfriend Watch by Fossil

Wayfarer Sunglasses by RayBan

The North Face Jacket

JPK Handbag

Satin Wrap Skirt from Old Navy

Glamour Purse by Essie

Brooch The Subject by Essie

Boot Socks or Leg Warmers


There are a few other items that I'm still trying to decide upon, but for the most part, this is it! I've felt kind of bad for even asking for these things since my parents are helping out so much with the wedding, so I'll honestly be happy with anything!

5 comments:

  1. I love that watch. Rose gold is one of my favorite things right now. You can't go wrong with Essie nail polishes either. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is seriously the most fabulous watch I've ever seen. please get it. lol. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wish list!! i'm wishing for some Ray-Bans and a rose gold watch too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I'm totally loving your Christmas list!! I want a rose gold watch this year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love the leg warmers... I went to Etsy to see if they are still being sold and they must be backed up for the holidays...very cute! Can you add me on Pinterests? kristenlehmer@gmail.com
    I've been dying to get on that site...

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! :)