Monday, November 21, 2011

And so it all begins!

Recently, I've become addicted to blogs and love the idea of having my own! My good friend told me about hers a while back and it sparked my interest. My goal for this blog is to share my everyday life as a recent graduate, daughter, sister, amateur cook (I'm trying), friend, and bride-to-be! I hope to share my thoughts and ideas on fashion, everything girly, recipes, life after college, and so much more! 

I was born and raised in North Carolina and love it here in the south! I recently graduated with a degree in Dental Hygiene and currently work at a wonderful dental office. I have the most amazing friends and family ever and I'm thankful I'm frequently able to visit them back home! I love them all so much. I have two cats, Champ and Pippa, both of whom have a special place in my heart. I have been dating the most wonderful guy, for almost five years and in March, he asked me to marry him! Being engaged has been one of the most exciting times of our lives and we've had so much fun planning for our wedding in April of 2012. I love traveling, running, learning to cook, anything fashion related, reading, and shopping (maybe a little too much). I hope that through my blog, you will get to know me even better!


 
This is a picture of me and my fiance, Mac, during our engagement photo session!


I'm so very excited to start my new experience with my blog and I really hope you enjoy it as much as I will! I'm super new to this, so I would love any advice or suggestions that you all may have!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you are blogging! I can't wait to follow you through your journey, and see what the future has for you and Mac!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bloggy world! Can't wait to read more from you! I think we have a lot in common! Your picture is gorgeous!

    -miss mia
    palmettosparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, love finding new bloggers :) thanks for the sweet comment! Where is your fiance applying too? my school- Radford in SW Va- just started a brand new PT program this year! Good luck to him- i know the application process is not fun!!
    Cant wait to read more of your posts :)
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jessica! Good luck to you too! He's applying to a ton of schools on the east coast, but also some in Texas and Arizona. His top choices would be the schools in NC though. Now it's just a waiting game to find out where we will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer!
    Thank you so much! Can't wait to read more of your posts!
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you! :)